Siko Techno Company Profile
PT. Siko Techno was officially established on Oct 2007 by Mr.Katsutoshi Ina and local partner to actively involved in industry development in Indonesia and to provide continuous qualified technology & Customers satisfaction also to Survive through competition.
Our aim is to become part of active player in contributing to the industry development in Indonesia and around the world.
- We provide qualified technology and services to meet customer requirement, satisfaction, integrity and quality.
- Our service offer problem solver and qualified project team with efficient execution of the project.
- Our Engineering project teams and project management staff is always trained continuously to improve our operational activity.
By History of Mr.Katsutoshi Ina :
- 1995, Cemara SIKO Engineering Indonesia (CSEI) was established with 50% shared by K.Ina.
- 1999, Tokyo branch office in Kameido, Tokyo was established.
- 2005, Workshop SIKO Nakamura Dwi Karya (SNDK) was established with 50% shared by KK Nakamura Tekko-Sho Japan.
- 2007, hand over share of Cemara SIKO to local partner.
- 2007, SIKO TECHNO was established by Mr.K. Ina and other local partner
- 2007, Re-branding SIKO Tokyo branch office under SIKO TECHNO.
- 2007, Workshop SIKO Nakamura Dwi Karya (SNDK) Affiliated with SIKO TECHNO.
Siko Techno Vision
- Actively involved in industry development in Indonesia
- Provide continuous qualified technology
- Customers satisfaction
- Survive through competition
Strategic Action Plan
- Double the target in the next 3 years
- Always analyze on strong weak point
- Increase individual responsibility
- Actively market development
Click here to download Company Profile in PDF Format.