PT. Siko Techno was officially established on Oct 2007 by Mr.Katsutoshi Ina and local partner to actively involved in industry development in Indonesia and to provide continuous qualified technology & Customers satisfaction also to Survive through competition.
Our aim is to become part of active player in contributing to the industry development in Indonesia and around the world.
- We provide qualified technology and services to meet customer requirement, satisfaction, integrity and quality.
- Our service offer problem solver and qualified project team with efficient execution of the project.
- Our Engineering project teams and project management staff is always trained continuously to improve our operational activity.
By History of Mr.Katsutoshi Ina :
- 1995, Cemara SIKO Engineering Indonesia (CSEI) was established with 50% shared by K.Ina.
- 1999, Tokyo branch office in Kameido, Tokyo was established.
- 2005, Workshop SIKO Nakamura Dwi Karya (SNDK) was established with 50% shared by KK Nakamura Tekko-Sho Japan.
- 2007, hand over share of Cemara SIKO to local partner.
- 2007, SIKO TECHNO was established by Mr.K. Ina and other local partner
- 2007, Re-branding SIKO Tokyo branch office under SIKO TECHNO.
- 2007, Workshop SIKO Nakamura Dwi Karya (SNDK)Â Affiliated with SIKO TECHNO.
Siko Techno Vision
- Actively involved in industry development in Indonesia
- Provide continuous qualified technology
- Customers satisfaction
- Survive through competition
Strategic Action Plan
- Double the target in the next 3 years
- Always analyze on strong weak point
- Increase individual responsibility
- Actively market development
Click here to download Company Profile in PDF Format.