Belt Conveyor consist of two or more pulleys, with a continuous loop of material – the conveyor belt – that rotates about them. One or both of the pulleys are powered, moving the belt and the material on the belt forward. The powered pulley is called the drive pulley while the unpowered pulley is called the idler.
Some of the advantages of Belt Conveyor are:
1. Cheapest ways to move material long distances.
2. The conveyor can have changes in elevation.
3. Belts can be loaded any place along the belt.
4. The belt can have “trippers” to unload the belt almost any place.
5. Belt conveyors can have metal detector and separator designed in.
Our belt conveyor application fields:
- Cement industry: transport of limestone, clinker, cement, filter dusts and etc.
- Chemical industry: transport of granulated material, fertilizers and etc.
- Steel industry: transport of ores
- Power Plant: transport of coal, slag, gypsum, raw meal and etc.
- Exploitation of gravel and sand pits.
- Phosphate mining and processing plants.
- Transport other materials: feeding stuff, cereals, dust, chipped wood, aluminium oxide and etc.
Our Belt Conveyor is designed and produced with high quality standard for a range of all applications, has an extremely rugged construction and specially designed to with stand the shock loading of large lumps being dumped.
- Fire Resistant : Suitable for conveyed coal on boiler area etc.
- Heat Resistant : Suitable for conveyed materials over 600C, Perfectly used to transport cement, clinker, cokes, soda ash chemical etc
- Oil Resistant : Used in greasy situation, conveying oily material such as mineral oil, vegetable oil animal fat etc
- Chemical Resistant : The cover belt is made of acid and alkali resistant material suitable for conveying acid and alkali materials in chemical factories paper mills, chemical fertilizer factories etc.
- Abrasion Resistant : High tensile strength and exhibit superior resistance to abrasion, cutting and gouging. suitable for stone, construction material, forest product etc.